- Assist Supervisor in developing and implementing quality management systems.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the QA/QC job functions.
- Interact and coordinate with other functional department on quality related matters to achieve the company's primary goal of customer satisfaction, through providing on-time quality equipment and complying with customers' quality requirements.
- Responsible for advising, guiding and motivating line management on all QA and QC activities and related technical matters.
- Perform inspection related duties as may be required from time to time, and other relevant tasks as per planned and assigned by the Supervisor.
- Coordinates the development and approval of project specific quality plans and inspection test plans.
- Direct and facilitate the integration of the project quality requirements into Dril-Quip operating system and procedures.
- Manage quality aspects of the projects as required, throughout the project cycles.
- Ensure that specific project QA requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to by project personnel.
- Provide leadership, coaching, training and routine guidance for a team of QA/QC Inspectors.
- Handling of daily MT&E calibration, machineshop QC inspection and gauge room activities.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or relevant qualifications.
- Has 4-5 years of relevant working experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Computer literacy (excellent in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat application).
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327