Senior Quality Manager (Contact)
- Project assigned. May reside in Home Office or reside at a Contractor or other Site location as designated
- Implement the Project Quality Plan within the project.
- Advise and inform Project Manager and the Quality Manager of Quality issues, status and metrics.
- Promote Quality awareness throughout the project.
- Issue, process and track project PMT NCR's and CAR's written against the Contractor's quality program or processes. Verify resolutions are implemented in accordance with approved dispositions.
- Oversee the development and implementation of project Surveillance Plan and procedures.
- Review and comment on the Contractor's quality program and control procedures submitted in accordance with contract requirements.
- Review Contractor's quality organization and methods for selection of qualified inspection personnel.
- Perform scheduled periodic assessments and verifications of the Contractor's activities in order to evaluate and monitor implementation of Contractor's quality management systems.
- Monitor, investigate, identify and resolve project quality issues.
- Assist in the evaluation of the Contractor's proposals for utilizing unknown suppliers or sub-suppliers and determine the need for shop surveys.
- Facilitate PMT or Contractor's Criticality Rating process implementation.
- Review Criticality I, II and selected Criticality III RFQ packages to ensure that all appropriate quality requirements have been included.
- Review Contractor's quality audit schedule, monitor its implementation, and participate in selected audits.
- Review selected inspection assignment packages developed by the Contractor for content and completeness. (correct drawings, data sheets and specifications including addenda)
- Attend selected pre- award and pre-inspection meetings with suppliers.
- Review Quality Plan (ITP) and quality related procedures from suppliers/sub-suppliers of critical equipment / material.
- Monitor the Contractor's process for ensuring suppliers are passing down all project quality requirements to their sub-suppliers.
- Ensure contractor is performing quality reporting per the contract.
- Assess the Contractor's performance in handling nonconforming items and corrective actions against its approved procedures.
- Review the Contractor's process for ensuring that assigned inspectors utilize only approved drawings and data sheets for final acceptance inspections prior to releasing items for shipment then turnover to the site
- Attend selected inspections and Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) or Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) for critical equipment and materials.
- Monitor Contractor's quality management of logistics activities. (packaging, handling, storage and preservation)
- Review selected supplier final data dossiers to ensure all required information is being included and the data is formatted correctly in accordance with contract requirements.
- Prepare regular reports to the Project Manager .
- Input to the project closeout report.
- Input to the project Lessons Learned database.
* More than 10 years of experience in Engineering, Construction, Commissioning or Start-up activities of various facilities in the Oil and Gas Industry is required
* Possess at least 5 years of experience associated with Quality Management and coordination of quality activities is required
* Rich knowledge of welding processes, non-destructive procedures/testing, shop and field fabrication experience, is required.
* In depth experience in construction activities is required
* Possess worldwide experience with Contractors and Suppliers involved in production facilities projects
* Working knowledge of ASME, API, ANSI and other industry standards is required
* Experience working in client role on major projects is preferred
* Strong in PC software (MS Word, MS Excel, etc)
* Strong management, leadership and communication skills
* Geographical flexibility to relocate both domestically and internationally to support business needs
* Possess relevant technical certification in quality assurance and auditor/assessor training
* Preferably Bachelor or Associate degree in a related technical field.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259