- Coordinate and prepare proposal documents, prepare cost estimates, risks and contractual reviews in relation to the pursuit of projects.
- Review of enquiries, contract tenders and all information relating to bid, clarification of responses received and insert of the qualifications into bid documents.
- Preparation and compilation of quotes and proposals in accordance with ITT guidelines.
- Attending the meetings with tender pursuit team and identify responsibilities, required inputs and key dates, and actively pursue to ensure target dates are met.
- Gathering the supporting information from internal drives for insertion into the bid documents.
- Complying with the Quality and HSE regulations, policies, procedures as applicable to the function.
- Gathering and maintaining standard information packages in support of tenders.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or related qualifications.
- Possess 3 - 4 years of related experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Has excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office), good planning and organisational skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327