- Partnering closely with the Hiring Managers to drive end to end sourcing and hiring strategies.
- Understanding business priorities to assess talent requirements and fulfil hiring plans according to business timelines.
- Using your established networks to discover, and attract experienced, diverse, and ambitious talent to join our business team. Screening and selecting candidates effectively by assessing their technical capabilities, potential, as well as culture fit to our fast-growing start-up environment.
- Providing an efficient and high-touch candidate experience at every recruitment stage from application, interviewing, offer communication and closing.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- 4 to 8 years of hands-on internet (must gaming industry) recruitment experience.
- Exposed to full cycle experience in Talent Acquisition processes and Recruitment programs (especially on Candidate Experience and Recruiting Process) in fast-changing environment
- Good understanding of local hiring requirements and formalities
- Proven track records of successful identifying, qualifying and closing exceptional candidates in a niche and technical industry
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication competency in a diverse culture.
- Might work in Shanghai for cross exchange experience(after COVID, and work with company for some time first before going over as an exchange)
- A nice gamer is a strong plus
Song Zhao Hui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205