(Senior) Recruitment Consultants
We are looking for (Senior) Recruitment Consultants to join our organization, Manpower Singapore.
Manpower®, a brand under ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), is a global leader in contingent staffing and permanent recruitment. As flexible work arrangement became the overnight norm during the Covid-19, we are committed to helping people to adapt for future jobs which extends beyond our employees to associates and candidates. Our workforce solutions increasingly position us as a creator of talent at scale where we provide learning, development and upskilling opportunities through our ManpowerGroup Academies.
The successful incumbent can look forward to be part of the exciting team where we work as an Expert to share with clients, the current job trends, best ways to attract candidates and creating a positive hiring experience for all candidates through assessment, data and coaching, so that they can provide candidates personalized guidance to develop for future roles.
- Receive and understand job orders from clients
- Build talent sources and pipeline by researching and contacting community services, educational institutions, job boards and professional networking sites such as LinkedIn
- Determine potential applicant profile by studying job descriptions and job requirements
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Engage a wide pool of potential candidates to ensure shorter time-to-hire and better job fit
- Interview candidates who fit with the client's company culture; identify candidates' skill set (technical/ hard and soft) and potentials
- Evaluate applicants by applicant's experience and qualifications with clients and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of objective criteria
- Build a wide network with industry professionals through networking
Profile and Experience
- Approach job with drive, an entrepreneurial mind-set and tenacity
- Sales driven and numbers oriented
- Passion in workforce solution business
- Strong communication skills to influence people at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Manpower operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against people on the grounds of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, cultural background, gender, age, disability, caste, marital status, union membership, political affiliation, pregnancy, health, sexual orientation and gender identity. Manpower will not discriminate in advertising, when selecting, offering training or providing benefits or services. Every vacancy will be open equally to those who have the required skills and qualifications.
Mindy Wong Lay Min (Wang Limin) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1876894