- Maintain site-wide equipment and facilities and achieve high equipment reliability
- Execute the reliability programs of plant electrical or mechanical equipment by establishing predictive and preventive maintenance programs
- Carrying out root cause failure analysis to improve product quality and equipment reliability.
- Lead, coordinate and execute major equipment repair and troubleshooting
- Confirm and verify equipment performance by designing feasibility inspection and testing methods, testing properties and equipment monitoring parameters
- Support project design through active involvement in commissioning activities, discuss equipment improvement and modifications
- Lead in continuous improvement initiatives and lead in (IRS/QAR) investigations/root cause analysis and write investigation report for approval.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering related qualifications
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experiences in pharmaceutical, chemical, or petrochemical industries
- Good knowledge in safety and process critical equipment
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915