- Diagnose and repair of electronics devices at the component level and resolves integration.
- Configuration the problems which involve circuit analysis, wave form calculations, fault isolation, prom programing and signal flow tracing.
- Analyze, repair and resolve the technical problems on the equipment or the electronics components.
- Performing the soldering work and board rework on High Density, surface mount PCBA.
- Provide necessary fault information and repair records for work carried out.
- Experience of handling different test and measuring equipment.
- Complete the repair tasks in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering or relevant qualification.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of relavant work experience in the Electronics component industry.
- Possess knowledge and skills in electronic fundamentals and logic, reading schematics and blueprints, and performing basic mathematical calculations.
- Experienced in performing the soldering work and troubleshooting the electronics devices.
- Possess the certifications such as A+, Network+, Server + or IPC.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327