Senior Research Associate (Cell Bioassays) (Molecular Biology/ Flow Cytometry)
Our client is a GLP-compliant and AAALAC accredited, preclinical CRO based in Singapore. They offer a range of preclinical services, from GLP toxicology safety assessments, aerosol generation and delivery to research support services to help achieve research goals. We are currently looking for a Senior Research Associate (Cell Bioassays) to join the team.
- Location: Central
- 5 Days Work
- Up to $5000 depending on experience
- Implement, perform, and develop experimental methods and techniques based on company needs.
- Ensure the established methods/ techniques meet the company scientific standards, and act as the primary subject matter expert in these techniques. Ensure the developed method are maintain to date by tracking advances in the field.
- Supervise/train staff in experimental techniques/ technology systems related to the lab.
- Plan activities on defined programs and track progress in relation to timelines/ timetable.
- Coordinate daily work planning within Cell Bioassay team and ensure resources are available to perform the activity (resource monitoring and scheduling)
- Produce quality results within the required time frame, as well as analyze study related data/ reports by applying scientific and technical principles and draw basic conclusions. To review routine data, monitor and escalate deviations, determine root cause of unusual findings, and provide CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions).
- Perform daily routine measurements and coordinate analyses for non-routine measurements on equipment/ systems for all studies as needed and may act as SME. The routine measurements include performing cytotoxicity assays under the scope of ISO17025.
- Support to plan, develop and coordinate qualification/ validation set-up of new assays and equipment. Able to configure complex systems.
- Manage/ troubleshoot existing equipment and ensure adequate maintenance.
- Perform general laboratory logistic work such as tracking supply of daily consumables. Coordinate with vendors/ suppliers on procurement matters and provide inputs for purchase of new equipment. Ensure lab equipment are calibrated and working optimally.
- Prepare simple technical reports. Develop/ maintain/ update standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WKIs).
- To take up additional specialist tasks in other areas. The range of tasks that can be taken up depends on the qualification as listed in table 'Team competencies'.e.g. Taskforce, validation and team activities.
- To perform cross functional activities.
- More than 2 years' experience (eg, experience with cell biology and molecular biology methods like flow cytometry, ELISA, PCR, and/or clinical chemistry and hematology analyses).
- Experiences in bioassay development and validation will be advantageous.
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579