Senior Research Associate - Histology (MLT/ Lab/ Clinical)
Our client is a Leading Tobacco company in Singapore. We are currently looking for a Senior Research Associate - Histology to support the operations .
- Location: Central
- 5 Days Work
- Up to $4500 depending on experience
- Perform histology on rodent tissues, including tissue processing, sectioning and staining Perform dissections, necropsy and surgical procedures on mice and rats
- Prepare histological sections - both paraffin and cryo - from rodent tissues, including tissue preparation and fixation, embedding, sectioning and staining. Perform digital data transfer using Digital Pathology.
- To check plausibility and quality of generated raw data and histological preparations. To report deviations to the line manager
- Support other team member to perform Necropsy in rats and mice with ability to remove full organ and tissue panel for toxicological studies. Support other team member to perform Laser Captured Microdissection.
- Support to update/ update standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WKI).
- Maintain and troubleshoot equipment. Perform qualification/ validation activities and setup of complex equipment.
- Coodinate with vendors/ suppliers on procurement matter or maintenance of equipment.
- College/UniversityDegree/ diploma in biological sciences or equivalent. ITE qualification with relevant experience.
- 1-5 years experience in a similar function.
- Other: Good knowledge of cellular biology, with emphasis on histology. ]Experience in histology work is required.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579