- To assist sales team to resolve operation issues and implement improvements and specific action plans to ensure all operation procedures are properly establish and implemented.
- To be responsible for store packaging and uniforms coordination and management. Packaging analysis is done twice yearly to make sure that each country do not over order packaging or order lesser than usage and also monitoring the usage.
- Transferring of packaging within the region if one of the country do not have enough packaging or uniform
- Issuance of ready to wear that is approved by the corporate office to store manager for their uniform
- Constantly strive to improve store operational efficiency, through improved process, tools and programs with focus on optimization, liaising with functions
- Analyzing sales reports to give qualitative feedback and report on store success and challenges.
- Compiling and updating competition store opening, events, and products categories that they have.
- Act as a liaison between Store Managers and local/central departments ensuring smooth communications.
- Working on the business review on quarterly basis showing store performance ( KPIs, mystery shopping results, roster matching to traffic and transaction).
- Helping out in training events where necessary, coordinating for venue and purchasing of items related
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Retail Operations
- Self motivated and independent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to handle fast pace working environments
Reg No: R1332974
EA Lic No: 02C3423
Brenan, Hong Xiang Teo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1332974