As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- The role holder will be responsible for delivering key insurance projects in Singapore working closely with the risk project work stream lead and other stakeholders to deliver on project plans.
- Managing the overall risk acceptance process for the project, identifying any risk issues and/ or against company's risk policies
- Partnering with other project work streams to provide risk SME support to influence decision making.
- To support risk work streams delivery by proving project management support as necessary.
- Degree or diploma in Banking or Finance or in any related majors.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in risk related discipline.
- Good to have experience in Insurance or financial services Industry.
- Knowledge in risk management including risk governance, risk management framework and risk policies.
- Basic project management skills and able to use initiatives to resolve issues.
- Ability to build good working relationships with stakeholders.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.