- To plan, develop, direct, execute and monitor sales activities within a specified geography, product line, or market segment to achieve established sales targets.
- Develop equipment sales budgets and plans, activities, processes and resources and campaigns and manage the operational activities of a sales team for an assigned geography, product line, or market segment.
- Negotiate sales with existing and new customers who are of strategic importance to the organisation.
- Manage and work closely with dealers in assigned countries to achieve sales growth, market share and margins.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets, monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts to identify problem areas and adapt procedures or re-allocate resources to improve the overall performance of the sales team.
- Contribute to the development of sales, customer retention, pricing and distribution strategies for area of responsibility through provision of market intelligence and customer information and by understanding market trends.
- Degree / Diploma in Business / Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within the Marine / Offshore / Shipping industries.
- Prior experience in B2B / B2C sales in Industrial Equipment will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in regional travelling for business purposes when needed.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080