- Provide excellent customer service via walk-in, phone calls, and emails.
- Prepare and follow up of quotes to achieve sales
- Able to stay up to date with designs and design changes
- Handling of basic administrative duties
- Cashiering duties
- Restocking of product cards, brochure and hand out cards
- Ordering of fabric and leather samples
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of working experiences in sales or customer service function.
- Previously working as a sales executive, interior designer or working in the furniture industry would be a plus point.
- Positive working attitude, team player and result-driven.
- Must be able to work for both weekends, including Public Holiday.
- Must be flexible with the working location (either Alexandra or Kallang).
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately and within short notice would be advantageous.
- Basic salary up to $3,600 (depends on experiences)
- Monday to Friday : 10am - 7pm , Saturday and Sunday : 10am - 8pm
- 5 days in a week (including weekends, 2 off days on weekdays)
- Kallang or Alexandra (must be flexible to work in either one of the location)
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to email@example.com or click Apply Now button. We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400