- Assist in the development of effective marketing strategies for the storage of both clean and contaminated petroleum products in Singapore, Southeast Asia, and APAC markets, as part of expansion efforts.
- Assist in creating pricing models/ price index for the storage business and a multitude of ancillary services.
- Create a tracking system to monitor developments in the Oil&Gas industry, as well as future energy transitions that will impact the outlook for oil storage spot and long-term rates.
- Provide support in commercial negotiations, prepare contracts, and address inquiries from both existing and potential customers.
- Work in close collaboration with cross-functional department heads, including the Terminal Manager, Head of Logistics, and Operations Manager, to collect comprehensive operational data and insights that support commercial negotiations and enhance the overall customer experience at the terminal to its fullest potential.
- Analyze commercial data, statistics, and market reports to create an independent evaluation of business branding and benchmarking.
- Ensure the maintenance of high-quality customer profiles, client base, and contract management.
- Support in terminal valuation assessments and negotiations regarding core terminal insurance.
- Contribute to the development of a 5-year business improvement roadmap and the evaluation of potential investment strategies.
- Accountable for the management of project/program costs related to terminal capital investments.
- Prepare/ Gather technical materials and presentation slides for new investment opportunities.
- Assist in identifying new business models for the terminal and conduct research on investment opportunities.
- Organize conferences and discussions with external regulators, legal counsel, and business partners as part of new business development initiatives.
- Explore advanced tools and technologies to enhance cost-efficiency in terminal operations..
- Perform other tasks or responsibilities as may be assigned periodically.
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Chemical) or in Business Management.
- Good to have exposure to Oil&Gas commercial operations or energy market.
- Good commercial communication and writing skills.
- Capable of analyzing cimplex data and information.
- Hand on experience in project management.
Tan Cheu Hoon, Fenny EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22105896