* This position is responsible for participating in the establishment of the sales organization.
* This position is responsible for setting local sales targets and monitoring the progress of those targets through active collaboration with different functions.
* Define the detail sales process for establishing a sales organization and support the establishment of relevant system infrastructure
* Establish the organization's work guidelines through the detailed sales process
* Set up the procedures for Finance, Insurance, COE Auction, Vehicle Registration and Delivery, and review collaboration of 3rd party partners
* Support sales IT system development (define requirements, find local collaborative partners, etc.)
* Develop and plan short-and-long term domestic sales targets (monthly, quarterly, annual and more)
* Assess the local sales trends, market developments, and implement informed sales objectives
* Continuously monitor and analyze Singaporean automotive market trend and competitors to derive our response strategies and to form a collaborative process with related units
* Monitor, track and manage domestic sales objectives by working closely with Sales personnel
* Act as department spokesperson and present company's sales planning when required at regional and national sales meetings
* Assist sales consultants by planning COE package and operation strategy (using big data COE prediction model/system)
* Work closely with Product & Marketing division and Channel Strategy team to align overall sales strategy
* Coordinate with Product & Marketing Division to ensure that marketing campaigns align with the sales goals
* Partner with Channel Strategy team to understand quality of customer sales experience and needs to refine sales objectives
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in sales planning/operation management.
* Prior experience within the Automotive industry will be highly advantageous.
* Experience developing or participating in the establishment of a sales system or architecture design
* Experience in performing market segmentation and analyzing competitive sales strategies for existing and future models
* Experience collaborating or negotiating with external companies and internal teams
* Possess in-depth understanding of the automotive industry in Singapore.
* Possess analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to handle market data and present clear recommendations.
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080