Successful applicant will join the Professional Services Team in delivering Security Projects encompassing predominantly NAC, Firewall, PS and 2FA solutions. Successful applicant is expected to have hands-on experience in delivering such solutions and in turn, will gain the opportunity to be exposed to state-of-the-art security technologies.
- Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
- Salary will commensurate with relevant work experience
- Develop low level design document for the project delivery detailing the scope with the sensible technology write up.
- Participate in Internal/Customer meetings to develop the LLD document
- Indepth understanding with hands-on experience of multiple NAC solutions using Radius Protocol and device admin with Tacacs Protocol
- Understanding of Windows Active Directory and Integration with NAC Solutions
- Proficient with hands-on experience delivering Firewall migrations and tuning Firewall/IPS policies.
- Ability to deliver 2FA Solutions for specific use case requirements
- Proactively participate in maintaining internal knowledgebase sharing technical findings within the Team
- Network Access Control (dot1x) experience of Cisco ISE or HPE ClearPass (Mandatory)
- Firewall Migration expertise across multi-vendor platforms- Cisco ASA/FTD, Palo Alto, Fortigate, Checkpoint
- Hands on experience Cisco FirePower NGIPS
- Basic understanding of Networking - Routing and Switching Protocols
- Ability to manage small scale project and ensure completion within the projected timeline
- Build Customer relationship to manage the projects in a congenial way
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Senior Security Project Engineer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1770345