- Installating, testing and calibrating the Automated Material Handling System (AMHS) equipment for the project.
- Conduct regular inspections and preventive maintenance for the equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting and recovery tasks to minimize the downtime of the system.
- Draft service and maintenance reports for Internal Quality Control.
- Arrange the schedules for jobs with the customers.
- Supervise for the instllation and mechanical modifications and conduct the on-job training to the Juniors.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in any engineering related qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of related working experience in the Automation or Semiconductor industry.
- Experienced in working under the cleanroom environments.
- Good working attitude, team player and willing to commit to overtime.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327