- Conducting regular inspections, tests, and preventive maintenance after the initial phase of the project.
- Recovery tasks and troubleshooting to lower the downtime of automated material handling systems
- Writing maintenance reports for both submission to customer and for internal quality control.
- Leading 5 team members and performing on-the-job training
- Coordinate with all related stakeholders
- Standby to attend emergency systems issues
- Diploma/Degree in any engineering related field
- 6 to 8 years' service engineer experience in cleanroom or semiconductor industry
- Willing to work in cleanroom environments and standby
Monday to Friday, Office hours
Working location: Ubi
Benefits: AWS + Variable bonus + Transport allowance
Grayson Tan Lee Fong License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412