- Identify and develop policy and regulatory solutions to address current preventive health gaps for strategic national impact.
- Build capacity and capabilities to operationalise a regulatory regime.
- Support the development of legislative levers and compliance risk management, in collaboration with regulatory agencies, to implement and enforce measures.
- Create a knowledge base and network of topical experts to inform, support and drive new potential in healthcare strategies.
- Spearhead the co-ordination of policy implementation and review of impact assessment.
- Advance advocacy-driven health promotion and shape public discourse on emerging public health issues.
- Degree in Business/Economics/Life Sciences or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in developmental and planning roles, preferably with regulatory experience.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and engagement skills to influence and manage stakeholder relationships.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080