- Lead in the formulation of medium-long term range strategic plans for national health promotion in consultation with Leadership Group
- Engage and influence relevant stakeholders to ensure various business strategies, and execution plans in organization are aligned with the overarching national direction in preventive health
- Ensure effective monitoring of the corporate and business execution so as to achieve better health and well-being for Singaporeans
- Provide and drive the platforms and evidence base to facilitate setting of strategy direction and policy--making
- Establish collaborative networks with relevant key partners for formulation of healthy public policies, and with researchers and knowledge institutions locally and regionally to share best practices and advance organization's thought leadership in health promotion
- Qualifications in Social Sciences, Public Health , Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of working experience in public health/health promotion, strategy planning or related fields.
- 5 days week -Office hours
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more career opportunities -Register through Manpower Singapore Website https://www.manpower.com.sg/ (1 min to register !)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977