We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Develop new desktop and web applications with back-end services or front-end web interfaces by leveraging third-party and in-house frameworks and utilizing shared components. Sustain existing applications and provide technical support to the end users.
- Work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to clarify requirements, to understand the needs and to increase positive impact on users' experience.
- Apply usability procedures and principles as defined at project or Product Line level or through customer input
- Collaborate with user experience and visual designers, developers and product owners to implement scalable and interactive applications.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain products and assist in their commercialization in agreement with project technical and timing objectives.
- Help identify and organize requirements and produce user stories. Turn requirements and user stories into functionality.
- Contribute to and supports re-use through common components that are well documented and tested.
- Develop server-side services to be elastically scalable and secure by design. Services should be backward and forward compatible to ease deployment.
- Develop web front end to be usable on multiple form factors.
- Ensure the solution is deployable, operable and secure by default.
- Ensure and monitor source code quality by using appropriate tools.
- Coding clean and efficient code, coordinating other developers, and troubleshooting issues
- Provide timely corrective actions on assigned defects and issues.
- Provide technical leadership and documentation to stakeholders.
- Min. 5 years of relevant experiences
- Proficient in various SQL and NoSQL databases
- Proficient in Git for version control and tracking changes for development
- Proficient in common communication protocols such as HTTP and REST
- Adept at web architecture, have in-depth knowledge on how to structure code, data in storage, categorize files
- Familiar and have worked on projects dealing with JSON
- Understanding of Electron, Docker and/or similar technologies
- Familiar with agile and iterative development methodology
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855