We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic Java developers who can collaborate well with both internal and external stakeholders to design, develop and maintain software solutions to join us as part of the team.
As a successful Java Developer, you should demonstrate good knowledge of industry best practices and proficiency with passion in Java technologies; as well as delivering fully functional software that meet the schedule and requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support continuous improvement throughout the development life cycle of enterprise level software solutions. This includes enhancing / maintaining of software applications.
- Perform system integration testing and troubleshooting of software application issues.
- Conducts unit testing using unit test frameworks.
- Create and maintain documentation for software design specifications.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science /Information Technology or related field
- Possess good analytical, problem-solving skills
- Should have at least 2 years of development experience in Java
- Experience in Spring/Spring Boot framework
- Experience in relational databases such as Oracle and MySQL
- Experience in implementing web services such as SOAP and RESTful web services
- Experience in frontend frameworks such as Angular, Struts, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of modern software development methodologies
- Good understanding of software testing methodologies, scripting and tools
- Experience in one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team
Good to have:
- Experience in Agile development environments
- Experience in DevOps toolchains
- Experience in container platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in messaging platforms such as Kafka and IBM MQ
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547