- Work-life balance culture
- Gain a Full set of industry 4.0 implementation experience
- Lights out manufacturing (Fully automated) environment
- Understand customer problems, gather requirements, analyze data, and propose solutions.
- Design solutions utilizing CAMSTAR OOB features.
- Conduct system integration tests, user acceptance tests, and oversee production rollout.
- Prepare comprehensive technical documentation.
- Optional: Lead a small team or manage projects.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in High Tech Electronics or Semiconductor Manufacturing.
- Experience implementing IT/CIM systems for manufacturing.
- Proficiency in understanding complex manufacturing processes.
- Location: Central, Singapore (on-site).
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765