- Attractive remuneration package
- AWS / yearly bonus
- Extensive learning and development opportunities for new technologies
- Lead and manage a small team of developers to deliver the modules to develop web-based application systems.
- Able to lead and drive the requirements gathering process
- Participate in the design and development of web applications based on company's product (J2EE-based).
- Lead and manage the user acceptance testing process.
- Implement, customize, test, document and maintain software applications.
- Ensure that the modules delivered are according to the specifications and are of high quality.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science with at least 3 years' software development experience in Internet technology in Win NT, UNIX or LINUX platform
- Technical skills include proven object-oriented programming experience with Java and C++
- Experience in J2EE, Web Services and XML will be advantageous
- Experience in Elixir reporting solutions will be advantageous
- Very strong in SQL
- Data analysis skill will be a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547