Specialist / Lead Engineer / Staff Engineer (Apps)
- Company transport provided at Tampines MRT
- Good Employee benefits and Transparent career progression
- Job stability for long-term career growth
- Accountable for leading the development, or deliver of software service, setup, and tailoring of enterprise-grade products, software solutions, and cloud-based platforms.
- Ability to work with pre-sales on technical led/ proposals and evaluation of application architecture solution.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies software systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's software applications.
- Works with teammates on an as needed basis with R&D team on conceptualized design of prototype and Proof-Of-Concept (POC).
- Working knowledge of C#, Java, Python, CSS, NET Core, Spring Boot, TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP and ETL.
- Knowledge of Databases like RDBMS, NoSQL Databases, docker, Kubernetes or Terraform, Ansible is good to have but not a must.
- Possessing a solid comprehension of agile software delivery principles and having practical experience in implementing DevSecOps practices.
- Process with cloud certifications.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4-10 years of relevant working experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Winnie Chen Hsiu-Wen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1980765