1. Ensure that application release deliverables adhere to required standards, managing project requirements and service request interdependencies to ensure release delivery and integrity
2. Requires working with individuals and teams from development through implementation across the delivery or engineering organizations. May support processes and tools associated with storage and code testing.
3. Performs unit testing, QA, and work with business units to resolve any issues discovered during UAT/PROD.
4. Analyzes, designs, and develops ETL processes to meet project requirements.
1. Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent
2. 3-7 years of experience in Informative BDM, ETL Development
3. Experience of working on Informatica BDM, Denado, Cloudera or HortonWorks. Exposure to big data components e.g. HDFS, HiveQL, Spark, HBase, Impala is essential
4. Hands-on experience with data ingestion, data profiling and data quality using various capabilities and transformations in Informatica BDM tool
5. Solid understanding of ETL Development best practices; Database Concepts, Performance Tuning in SQL and Informatica BDM.
6. Good experience in SQL/stored procedures and hands-on experience of Unix shell scripts
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141