As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic and innovative team, developing large scale, data-intensive applications to facilitate various data products and services. You'll be an integral part of every stage of development, from concept creation to deployment. If you are passionate about financial technology, excited about working on novel products and services, relish the opportunity to shape them, and take pleasure in crafting robust, scalable, and maintainable services, we are looking forward to having you in our team!
- Develop, maintain, and fine-tune highly reliable and scalable backend services and applications primarily using Java and Spring Boot.
- Know well about the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment process, know how to leveraging Jenkins and other similar tools.
- Build powerful and user-friendly APIs and web applications,
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions, and estimate the scope of work required.
- Collaborate with, mentor, and influence members within your team and across other teams in the organization.
- Deliver solutions that can adapt to a rapidly evolving product landscape in a timely manner.
- Degree in Information Technology or any related field
- At least 4 years of experience in solid Java development experience with a focus on building Microservices.
- Experience with tuning application performance and system optimization.
- Knowledge and practical experience with CI/CD processes, particularly with Jenkins.
- Understanding and experience with Cloudnative architectures, including technologies like
- Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes; Familiarity with AWS for application building is a plus.
- Proven expertise in building highly available production services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling.
- Proficient understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps and Agile engineering practices.
- Experience in building data-intensive applications is a plus
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650