- Develop/improve the implementation of each step of our sensor data processing pipeline as well as documented industry-ready software modules and libraries.
- Our perception system includes components like object detection/tracking, semantic terrain mapping, situation classification, path prediction, and anomaly detection.
- Currently we use Python (for prototyping) and Rust/C++ (for deployment).
- Neural networks are deployed using tools like TVM and TensorRT.
- We develop predominantly for ROS2.
- Help build benchmarks to automatically test the performance of the perception system in a range of edge cases.
- Help build tools that allow us to monitor the performance of the perception system when deployed in the field.
- Work closely with other teams (e.g. navigation team and fleet management team) to ensure operational requirements are met.
- Work with other team members in a range of technical roles.
- In addition to the above, you will also be working on system architecture and design, mapping out the technology roadmap, and executing them together with the rest of the team .
- A degree related to Computer Science or Engineering and 5 years of industry experience.
- Experience in the development of software systems with proficiency in at least one of i) numerical computing ii) neural network deployment iii) real-time processing of camera/other sensor data. Having experience in an industrial research and development setting will be ideal.
- A good knowledge of mobile robotics and a good understanding of how different autonomy and non-autonomy-related software sub-systems interact and affect the perception sub-system.
- Excellent understanding of the software development lifecycle and design patterns used in large software projects.
- Good software development skills in Python and either C++ or Rust.
- Experience in robot software stacks like ROS/ROS2.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855