- Responsible for the development and implementation of short- and long-term sourcing strategies.
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing supply base. This will involve an initial supplier survey, qualification and risk assessment of new suppliers.
- Drive cost deflation and avoidance through negotiations, supplier process and productivity improvements.
- Participates in Product Transfer ensuring all sourcing related matters are planned and executed in a timely manner.
- Lead sourcing projects to migrate production material spend to low cost countries.
- Gather market intelligence on supply base and technology trends on assigned commodities.
- Negotiate supplier contractual terms & conditions including long term agreements.
- Manage and coordinate early supplier involvement in New Product Introduction projects from the parts design stage through mass production, ensuring critical timelines are met.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of hands-on procurement/sourcing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of SAP system
- Ability to work in a complex and challenging environment consisting of multiple internal and external interface.
- Effective negotiations, communication and interpersonal skills.
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915