Senior SSHE Trainer (*Bengali Speaking/ Petrochemical/ Contract)
Location: Jurong Island
5 day work week
Working Hours: 50
The trainer is required to organise, administer training programs, including statutory trainings:
- Develop documentation and executes comprehensive training efforts based on project or topic specifications.
- Responsible for developing a training plan, the curriculum and logistics, and the courses and supporting materials.
- Conduct course presentations, develop and deliver e-Learning courses in Bengali
- Provide train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts.
- Develop and/or update training plans or materials for Bengali speaking staff.
- Possess more than 10 years of experience in SSHE Program execution
- Business language proficiency in Bengali (written & oral) to conduct and deliver safety training programs to Bengali speaking staff with limited English proficiency.
- Possess more than 7 years' experience developing and delivering training programs on safety/ SSHE curriculum
- Solid training experience in petrochemical industries.
- In depth experience in the field and experience in supervising and mentoring lower level Trainers.
- Require minimum work direction.
- Instructor Lead experience in a classroom environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Relevant training certification (eg. Safety) is preferred.
If you think you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259