- Elicit detailed requirements from all impacted business and control teams. Translate the requirement insights as user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria
- Ensure cross functional analysis is carried out while define and grooming phase, by tapping into collective knowledge of BA practice & other technology teams
- Contribute to establishment of design solution by sharing and validating options in context of requirements and roadmap
- Contribute to maintaining repository of features inventory and data maps for the domain space
- Work with design and testing teams to ensure that the requirements and solutions are correctly understood, refined as well as being translated into equivalent deliverables at each stage of execution
- Facilitate discussion of concepts with variety of stakeholders in order to establish use cases. Assist with establishing MVP based on priorities and cost involved
- Establish L0 sizing and Tshirt sizing by connecting needs, requirements with solution options and dependency factors
- Contribute to driving high quality of systems design and adherence to global architecture principles
- Become a superior Subject Matter Expert in specializing domains and cultivate wider insights and hands-on delivery capabilities for others
- Contribute to establishment of design solution by sharing and validating options in context of requirements and MVP
- Prepare FSD and ensuring documentation provided meets required bank's documentation standards.
- Provide insights to UTT team regarding priority, criticality of features to test for a product as well as review the test strategy and scripts
- Provide function validation support during UAT phases to ensure that requirement exit criteria are met correctly
- Engage in innovative problem-solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots.
- Foster an environment of technology excellence and innovation
- Work effectively with remote teams, with a focus on fostering positive working relationships
- Ensure responsible deliverables are created by adding thoroughness, accuracy and reliability in the mix
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of technology experience with at least 7 years System Analyst capacity in the cards application domain on a mainframe platform.
- Have experience working on Cards Related application operating on Open Platform eg. Linux/Windows
- Good functional knowledge of cards to design and develop effective / efficient solutions in meeting business requirements
- Experience with large scale Cards migration on Cardlink will be advantageous
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Concise understanding of the system development life cycle
- Thorough knowledge of Credit Cards domain.
- Past roles as a Senior Business Analyst with demonstrable experience having led solution delivery in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience having worked as a business analyst and provided solutions design in the Cards/Vision Plus space - across multiple functions like Cards Management, Transaction Management, Disputes, Authorization, Loans , EPP, rewards , Loyalty etc.
- Past experience having executed projects requiring cross functional analysis across business lines and technology teams
- Excellent understanding of the cards & payments industry fundamentals and ongoing payment industry trends
- Prior experience working in a large Agile teams using scrum methodology is a must
- Ability to formulate processes and procedures and quickly put them in to practice
- Excellent functional and technical platform knowledge on CardLink/Visionplus, mainframe (Cics/Cobol) and distributed platforms.
- Responsible for estimation and coordinate with all stakeholders to collate costs.
- Work with external vendors to walkthrough the requirements and finalize design approach and cost.
- Document the overall cost, out of scope, assumptions and risks during project pre-planning and approval.
- Write design documents and conduct walkthrough with business and internal teams.
- Manage SIT and UAT defects and work with TCOE and business to close the testing on time.
- Provide post deployment support in production to work with business and close all issues before warranty closure.
- Have extensive knowledge on Core Cards functionality eg interest, fees, loans, balance transfers
- Have led or experience in performing Cards conversion/migration from Vision+ to Cardlink platform
Swati Kiran License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1878571