- Translate the requirement insights as user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria
- Ensure cross functional analysis is carried out while define and grooming phase, by tapping into collective knowledge of BA practice & other technology teams
- Contribute to establishment of design solution by sharing and validating options in context of requirements and roadmap
- Contribute to maintaining repository of features inventory and data maps for the domain space
- Work with design and testing teams to ensure that the requirements and solutions are correctly understood, refined as well as being translated into equivalent deliverables at each stage of execution
- Facilitate discussion of concepts with variety of stakeholders in order to establish use cases. Assist with establishing MVP based on priorities and cost involved
- Contribute to establishment of design solution by sharing and validating options in context of requirements and MVP
- Prepare FSD and ensuring documentation provided meets required bank's documentation standards.
- Provide insights to UTT team regarding priority, criticality of features to test for a product as well as review the test strategy and scripts
- Provide function validation support during UAT phases to ensure that requirement exit criteria are met correctly
- Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years of technology experience with at least 7 years System Analyst capacity in the cards application domain on a mainframe platform.
- Have experience working on Cards Related application operating on Open Platform eg Linux/Windows
- Proven experience to project manage a team of developers and vendors in
- Good functional knowledge of cards to design and develop effective / efficient solutions in meeting business requirements
- Experience with large scale Cards migration on Cardlink will be advantageous
- Proven experience to project manage a team of developers and vendors in ensuring timely delivery of system enhancement of varying scales
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Concise understanding of the system development life cycle
- Past roles as a Senior Business Analyst with demonstrable experience having led solution delivery in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience having worked as a business analyst and provided solutions design in the Cards/Vision Plus space - across multiple functions like Cards Management, Transaction Management, Disputes, Authorization, Loans , EPP, rewards , Loyalty etc.
- Functional and technical platform knowledge on CardLink/Visionplus, mainframe (Cics/Cobol) and distributed platforms.
- Document the overall cost, out of scope, assumptions and risks during project pre-planning and approval.
- Write design documents and conduct walkthrough with business and internal teams.
- Manage SIT and UAT defects and work with TCOE and business to close the testing on time.
- Ability to work with remote teams across geographies and organization lines
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547