- Perform setup, configuration, hardening and documentation for
- X86 platform, Oracle Solaris Servers or IBM AIX servers
- SAN Switch and SAN Storage
- Network Cabling and Fiber cabling
- Network devices
- Perform setup, configuration, hardening and documentation for (Windows , Linus and Unix OS)
- Perform system software setup, configuration, hardening and documentation for
- Backup software, such as netbackup, netvault
- Virtualization software, such as VMWare products
- Anti-virus software such as, Symantec, Mcafee
- Perform application software setup, configuration, hardening and documentation for
- Middleware, such as JBOSS, Websphere
- Web Server, such as apache, tomcat
- Database such as Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, DB2
- Perform Infra load test for projects. and generate project documents
- Have at least 2 years working experience.
- Experience in Linux, Unix or Windows system administration.
- Experience with server virtualization and data centre management.
- Familiar with RDBMS (Oracle, Microsoft SQL or DB2).
- Familiar with Middleware (WebLogic, JBOSS or WebSphere).
- Familiar with web application (Apache or Microsoft IIS).
- Familiar with network management, backup management and/or storage management.
- Good team player and able to work independently.
- Preferably with ITIL certification.
- Willing to learn new technology based on the project requirement
- Willing to be involve in project and follow the tight schedule
- Independent and support other team member if necessary
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547