- Installation, configuration, and administration of Tableau Server.
- Responsible for maintaining all existing environments that includes code deployment, monitoring, user access and setting up security for the business users to the environments.
- Responsible for end-to-end installation, configuration, and maintenance of Tableau server environments.
- Additional responsibilities include monitoring, troubleshooting and optimization of existing environments.
- Partner with engineering leads and architects in handling administrative tasks.
- Create/Manage Groups, Workbooks and Projects, Database Views, Data Sources and Data Connections.
- Manage and support migration of objects (dimensions, measures, hierarchies, reports, workbooks, dashboards), from development to production environments.
- Provide appropriate training and support to business users on the use of Tableau interactive web reports, and Tableau Desktop.
- Partner with business to design tableau KPI scorecards & dashboards.
- Assist in the identification and migration of data sources to Tableau server.
- Assist in development of workbooks and dashboards to support business initiatives.
- Develop and document standards/best practices for development and administration of the Tableau platform.
- Work closely with technical architects, data, and software engineers to ensure optimal application and data database/warehouse design to support reporting requirements.
- Should have passion towards Business Intelligence/Data Analyst domain and constant look for updates and functionalities
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or in related majors
- Looking for at least 4-5 years of experience in Tableau Administration with LINUX environment
- Administer and support a multi-tier Tableau infrastructure including upgrade analysis and planning, security administration, release management, troubleshooting, performance tuning, SSO Implementation, Mobile deployment, and general systems maintenance
- Manage the users, groups, licenses, and integration with Active Directory, taking care of Authorization and permissions
- Experienced in Admin functions related to data sources and extracts, Schedules, tasks, and subscriptions, Upgrades, Monitoring server status
- Perform production readiness audit of tableau applications developed by the development team or users
- Server and application monitoring status reporting
- Collaborate with end users, project stakeholders and support partners to identify needs, goals, and business models
- Assess the current state & identify opportunities for improvement and best practice recommendations
- Experiment with new features and enhancements released by Tableau, and bring them into the platform & organization
- Must be a team player with good inter-personal skills
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to email@example.com (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955