Reporting to the Talent Acquisition (TA) Manager, APAC, you will be part of South East Asia TA team, support regional hiring needs and meet the strategic goals of the business. You will ensure a best practice approach to TA and consistently deliver an outstanding, proactive TA service, adding value to the region and wider organisation.
- End to end recruitment for all professional, technical and corporate roles across South East Asia
- Support TA Manager by partnering with HR Managers and key stakeholders across the region
- Imbed the use of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Taleo and other TA related systems throughout the region
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key regional business stakeholders
- Collaborate and engage effectively with other TA Team members to promote workload sharing and learning
- Support the TA Manager in development of TA strategy and initiatives to address regional issues
- Drive diversity in candidate slates, interview shortlists and hires in line with broader company D&I targets
- Degree qualification(s) in Human Resources, Business, Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Highly regarded as a Talent Acquisition expert, you are required to have minimum 6 years of extensive local or regional experience in a similar industry with strategic sourcing across both professional technical & corporate disciplines
- Possess a strong network with ability to provide a quick turnaround even for niche skills is highly desired
- Excellent communicator and collaborator who excels at working in a multi-cultural, international team
- Exceptional ability to build enduring relationships and partner with senior business stakeholders and hiring managers
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080