Client is a leading Life Science company and looking for Senior TA to join and manage the recruitment process for APAC positions.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process management.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, business strategy and requirements for candidates.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates from all the channels, consistent with requisition goals and deliverables. Utilizing comprehensive and diverse sourcing strategies to attract top talent.
- Responsible for recruiting across multiple skill sets and locations as needed across APAC.
- Review job applications written in English and Chinese
- Advise and influence hiring managers with insightful market data that shapes recruitment approach and decision making.
- Good communication with candidates and focus on creating the best candidate experience during the whole process.
- Taking part in other global and regional TA projects.
- Help managing the search firm vendors during the recruitment delivery.
- Well manage and maintain the ATS system-Workday.
- Leverage the use of applications and software to continually improve the recruiting process.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Minimum 3-8 years of full life cycle hiring experience, preferably within an in-house recruitment team, ideally within the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Medical Device industries.
- Experience in Direct Hire Placement for a 3rd party recruiting or staffing firm is PREFERRED.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) and Chinese (verbal and written, GCE O Level A2) are must have skills to manage recruitment process in APAC (including China); able to review resumes in Chinese
- Energy and enthusiasm for fast-paced hiring.
Song Zhaohui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205