- The Technical Support assists in managing and maintaining the performance and stability of all products deployed in clinical trials and commercial rollouts.
- The Technical Support will also work alongside our sales, operations, software development and products team to serve our client partners in other aspects including but not limited to, inventory management, patient compliance monitoring, product testing & project planning.
- The candidate will work closely with the Assistant Technical Program Manager and internal team to support and address operational issues, prepare and manage documentation, necessary devices, process flows, assist our client partners, and increase the overall efficiency of how we achieve customer success.
- Assist in the project pre-roll out tech support related planning and progress tracking to ensure the timelines, effectiveness, and overall success of project implementations.
- Assist in preparation of CRM (Clinical Research Material) Notification for clinical trial purposes.
- Preparation and management of project documentation (physical and electronic copies).
- Testing of mobile apps & platform prior to client deployments.
- Assist in the coordination between teams and the client partner to collaborate on and execute technical integrations and ongoing support.
- Give product presentations and trainings to clients, and travel to client sites as needed.
- Communicate ongoing outcomes reports to client on a regular basis, and use data to tell meaningful and actionable stories to our client partner.
- Communicate with software development team for troubleshoot, escalate, and respond to request effectively from internal teams and client partners.
- Assist in generating monthly Tech Support Report for team KPI tracking.
- Support the team in preparation of user-facing training material creation (e.g. troubleshooting guides, quickstart guides etc.)
- Assist in create/validate software test script and provide UAT guidance.
- Any ad-hoc task assign by superior.
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience within the Healthcare / Medical Devices industries.
- Prior experience in supporting technical support / clinical projects will be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge on chronic disease prevention, Singapore health care system, digital health & medical wearable devices will be advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080