- Design, implement and commission the optical and Layer 2 networks, WDM and Metro Ethernet solutions.
- Perform the testing and data analysis in the fibre characterisation work.
- Carry out the Level 2 Technical support (24x7) and liase with the Principals on the Level 3 Support.
- Responsible as the project manager in the preparation, installation, commission, documentation and project communications.
- Ensure the audit compliance and prepare for the documentation.
- Co-ordinte with all the logistic support for the project procurement, RMA and spares management.
- Degree in IT (Networks or Telecommunications), Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the technical support or project management.
- Possess knowledge in Unix or Linux Operating Systems and hands-on experience in installing DWDM or Ethernet networking products.
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical, troubleshooting and ability to handle the complex technical issues.
- Experience in developing technical presentations and build good rapport with the customers.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327