- You will build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers as well as with their stakeholders and influencers at assigned accounts.
- You will be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales targets while following established pricing policies.
- You will qualify leads submitted by Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- You will maintain a high degree of awareness of customer's next best alternatives and communicate competitive challenges in a timely manner to sales management and technology teams.
- You will ensure customers are satisfied during the initial stages of the product implementation.
- You will minimize churn in assigned accounts.
What you'll need:
- Minimally 4 years' experience selling large-scale enterprise customers (B2B, connected assets and/or SaaS sales).
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology, or relevant working experience.
- Demonstrated relationship management and consultative selling aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge on BMS.
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog
Personnel Reg No: R1764275
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Navarro Melody Grace Bayog EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1764275