- Primary function is to support high-touch users such as but not limited to VVIP, VIP, CFO, CEP, President, VP of the organization.
- The organization to be supported is a Hospitality Industry with about 200 users for all deskside related problems
- Perform configuration and setup(deployment) of the systems by imaging and installing all the applications, getting the email account created, giving access rights, deploying Land phones, IPad issues, Configuring Printers, Configuring and issuing Iphone's/blackberry's for the new hires (both office based and remote users).
- Handle and troubleshoot all the system issues for the users like VPN, Outlook, Windows system, Password, Blackberry, Network, Virus, Printer, application, wireless issues etc.
- Liaise with vendors for any hardware replacements when needed.
- Manage the asset listing, inventory records, User Forms etc.
- Provide IT support through remote access for users when they are in remote location.
- Taking care of the daily/week/monthly backup tapes and logs for IT risk control Matrix.
- Replace the existing hardware and system when it is failed.
- Setting up the meeting room for Video Conference and Tele presence when needed.
- Managing IT procurement (hardware and software) for new hires and system refresh.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering and/or equivalent
- At least 5 solid years of ServiceDesk (User Support) troubleshooting experiences particularly in supporting VVIP, VIP and high-touch users.
- Experience in enterprise environment (more than 300 users)
- Excellent knowledge in Windows Desktop OS, Microsoft Active Directory, Windows File sharing, Desktop Antivirus, Wireless Technology, Basic Networking knowledge, Office Automation Software e.g. MS Office, MS Outlook, IE Browser, Printers and PC Laptop, Desktop and Workstation setup and troubleshooting Professional certification in MCP/MSCE/MCSA, CCNA and ITIL v3
- A Team Player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent team-oriented interpersonal and vendor management skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547