- Troubleshoot, repair and modify of the products (Generators, Fire Alarm System etc.).
- Provide regular maintenance services for the equipment and Technical Support to the clients.
- Preparation some of the documentation and assist the superiors in arranging the jobs.
- Perform the Onboard and General Inspections on site.
- In charge of the Wiring and Cabling Installation for the equipment modification.
- Diploma or ITE in Electrical Engineering or related qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of related working experience in the Electrical Equipment industry.
- Willing to commit to overtime and required to travel occasionally for work.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327