As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Oversee quality of design solutions as they related to UX and Interaction Design.
- Elevate and strengthen UX Design as a practice.
- Translate requirements into user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate product visions by conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
- Degree in Design or any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in UX and Digital Design
- Able to manage resources to achieve business targets / objectives
- Possess a creative and conceptual vision for brand building and the ability to execute highly valued brand design system
- Have demonstrated the ability to multitask effectively under pressure
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.