- Troubleshoot and diagnose the issues as part of testing to ensure the system is ready for delivery.
- Conduct the factory acceptance test (FAT) with the Inspector/Customer/End User.
- Prepare On-site training to end users for operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair.
- Perform in-house routine testing of industrial power supply solutions to ensure conformity to our quality standards and customer specification.
- Maintain good customer relations through phone and remote support to solve on-site technical issues.
- Verify routine testing procedure, FAT procedure, and project operating manual.
- On-site supervision of installation, commissioning, site acceptance test with our customers.
- Diploma or bachelor's degree in Electrical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience in the Electronic industrial industry.
- Possess knowledge in the electrical drawings and design, and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Travel to overseas for site activities is required.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327