- Plan & schedule on allocation of service engineer for job assignation.
- Attend to customer enquiries and liaise with service engineers to attend service jobs.
- Handle customer enquiries via call & email related with service, product and maintenance.
- Provide accurate information about account, product and services.
- Generate sales opportunity from customer's enquiries.
- Handle purchasing matter and fulfilment discrepancies.
- Handle and resolve customer complaint related with billing rendered & services.
- Minimum Diploma in Electronic & Electrical or related field.
- 2 years working experience in similar position, preferably from Marine industry.
- Good communication skills and customer service oriented
- Candidate who able start works immediately will be highly advantageous.
- Location: Tuas (Transport provided)
- Working hours: Mon - Fri, 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Career Progression: Yes
- Remuneration Package: Basic + AWS + OT
Chin Chu Long Carsten [R21103935]
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Chin Chu Long (Carsten) License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103935