Our client started in 2002 from a common bond of friendship, a love for Japan and the lack of quality Japanese cuisine at affordable price range in Joo Chiat area. They are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of their growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create Service Excellence Culture, our client can offer you great opportunities for your development.
- Prepare restaurant for lunch and dinner. This includes setting up tables and ensuring general cleanliness of the restaurant
- Ensuring that sideboards are adequately stocked with replacement cutlery, or other established needs
- Ensure adherence to and maintenance of the highest possible standards of personal hygiene and dressing
- Greet and receive guests upon their arrival and seat them accordingly
- Take and process orders of guests on the iPad Menu
- Serve food and beverages in a professional and courteous manner
- Reset tables after use for the next guests
- When guests leave, send them off and clear used cutlery
- Ensure that all dirty cutlery, plates, or linen are cleared before closing
Successful applicants will be entitled to the following employee benefits:
- Daily meal allowance ($8).
- Gym allowance upon confirmation ($50).
- 6 days work week. Split shift: 10.30am - 2.30pm & 5.30pm - 10.30pm
- Uniform provided
No minimum qualification but must be able to speak, read and write English
David Loo Chee Long License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106566