As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We are seeking an experienced professional to lead SAP Treasury operation team as a Service Delivery Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage a geographically dispersed team for System Operation/Maintenance Support.
- Allocate service requests related to system defects, enhancements, and configuration changes to the appropriate support channels.
- Provide guidance to existing and new team members on SAP Treasury.
- Monitor and enhance support team performance.
- Summarize cases for communication to the IT management team in Japan and business stakeholders in Singapore.
- Escalate and track system defects with service providers and SAP.
- Review and approve internal documentation.
- Approximately 10 years of experience in SAP Treasury and Risk Management (TRM) and In House Cash (IHC), preferably with SAP S4 HANA.
- Solid SAP foundations, including SAP FICO experience.
- Previous experience in support and application management for a vendor or system integrator.
- Proven team leadership skills, fostering a culture of sharing and learning.
- Ability to summarize information effectively for diverse internal stakeholders.
- Proficiency in understanding business requirements and recommending optimal solutions.
- Problem-solving orientation with the ability to articulate various solutions and their pros and cons.
- Capable of working efficiently under tight timelines.
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.