- Responsible for supporting the IT Help Desk Services organization to ensure services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations.
- Receive and respond to customers' problems, issues, and requests.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, and tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Help other support team members to resolve urgent/outstanding issues.
- Act as a contact point between Helpdesk Operations and other teams.
- Assist supervisor to provide report to the management.
- Perform job with minimal supervision.
- 1-year customer service/call center background
- With IT customer service support/Level 1 support is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work in shifts (including graveyard shifts)
- Working knowledge on usage of any call center telephony system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is a plus
- Working knowledge of internet email application (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.) is a plus
Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Shifting schedule: Shift schedule 24/7. Willing to work graveyard shifts, including weekends and public holidays
- Day shift: 8am - 5pm
- Mid shift: 4pm - 1am
- Graveyard shift: 12mn - 9am
Basic salary plus allowances
Location: Serangoon North
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160