- Responsible for supporting the IT Help Desk Services organization to ensure services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations.
- Receives and responds to customer problems, issues, and requests.
- Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, and tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Help other support team members to resolve urgent/outstanding issues.
- Act as a contact point between Helpdesk Operations and Other teams.
- Assist supervisor to provide report to the management.
- Job is performed with minimal supervision.
- Possess at least a GCE O level education or equivalent
- With minimum 1 year experience in the service desk, contact centre or customer service-related industry
- With good customer service skills
- Able to work on shift and weekends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547