- Responsible for supporting the IT Help Desk Services organization to ensure services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations.
- Receives and responds to customer problems, issues, and requests.
- Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, and tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Help other support team members to resolve urgent/outstanding issues.
- Act as a contact point between Helpdesk Operations and other teams.
- Assist supervisor to provide report to the management.
- Diploma in Information Systems or Business or equivalent
- At least 1 - 2 years of IT Helpdesk experience in call centre environment
- Experience in service desk and customer service management
- Comfortable with 24-hr rotating shift including evening and graveyard shifts
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141