- Manage the overall performance of the Service Desk team and ensure that service delivery targets are met.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and the various leads of Operations in the delivery of Service Management or Operations' reports
- Responsible in tracking all incidents and service requests logged or raised by users in line with the agreed SLAs and standards.
- Coordinate with Support team in the management of critical incidents associated with user communication, analysis and resolution and any other activities defined in the standard operating procedure.
- Attend client-facing meeting to provide status updates on the incidents or service requests received as well as areas relating to Service Desk.
- At least 6-7 years of experience with at least 2 years of team lead experience
- Experience in service delivery management and reports generation would be preferred.
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Experienced in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal communication and coordination skills
- Working location: Serangoon North
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after perfromance review)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160